Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spoil YOUr skin






Hey Beautiful People,

                                 Happy Hump Day!! The weekend is almost here!!  I'm soooo excited!! I have been asked several times about the products that I use on my hair & skin. Normally, after I tell people, they ask..."how much does that cost?"...I get different responses to my answer...Some people will say.."Oh, that's not bad" & then some people will say..."Oh, Hell naw Tipp...that's too expensive!" Lol...My response to both answers is...I am worth every penny...I would rather spend a $100 on something that is healthy,than wasting $1 on something that isn't. I'm not saying go & spend a ton of money on beauty products...I am just saying don't spend a ton of money on products that aren't helping you.

 So, today,I wanted to talk to you guys about the products that I use on my skin. Let's begin with the face. Being that I am an independent marketing director with Soul Purpose, naturally, I use the products that I sell. As a matter of fact, I used the products for a while before I started selling them. I wanted to make sure that the products were quality & that they worked.

Youngevity Botanical Spa Collection


 This kit includes a creamy cleanser,exfoliating gel cleanser,citrus toner,morning hydration cream, & a night time restorative cream...Everything in the kit is 100% NATURAL...After washing my face one time, I could tell a difference in my skin....after ONE week...My skin was changing from the inside out!!



I use several products from the Soul Purpose line...There are 9 signature scents, but my personal favorite is BRAZILIAN JACK FRUIT...I cleanse my body with the shower gel(that doubles as a natural hair shampoo & bubble bath)...I exfoliate with the sugar scrub. I have normal skin, so, I alternate between the custard & the Shea butter balm & lotion to moisturize my skin..it just depends on my mood...If you have oily skin..I recommend using the custard..its very light, but stills moisturizes, for combination skin, the lotion & for dry skin the Shea butter balm...it leaves a light sheen on your skin,giving it a beautiful glow.





 The custard & Shea butter balm not only keeps my skin looking & smelling radiant, but my hair loves them too...It's always a plus when you can find ONE product that you can use for a variety of things...you can check out the full product line at www.soulpurpose.com or if you already know what you want go to www.tiffanypowell.soulpurpose.net & place your order...If you live in the Atlanta area...email or message me on Facebook to set up a consultation





I rarely wear make up, but when I do...I wear nothing but the BEST....This make up is 100% PURE MINERALS!!
http://youngevity.com/wp-content/themes/youngevity/media/Mineral-Makeup-Presentation.pdf




Check out this foundation chart to see what you have been putting on your face...


I am in the process of changing my current diet to a holistic diet...Not only does your diet play a important role in your overall health, it plays a VERY important role in what your skin & hair looks like...ALWAYS remember...YOU ARE WHAT YOU...EAT...DRINK...& THINK!!

My girl Teesha is helping me get started...you guys should check out her vlog on youtube it's awesome...  www.youtube.com/NappturaliTee

 
Also...you will see Teesha & myself in the spring issue of Mhe magazine!!


Here's a little sneak peak--->> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvb6caV9m58&feature=youtu.be

Until next time...

1love,
Miss Tipp

No comments:

Post a Comment